Proposed Licensing Program, Draft Ordinance and Stakeholder Meeting
At the direction of the Phoenix City Council, the city staff has developed a proposed licensing program and draft ordinance to regulate structured sober living homes. There are currently no regulations governing structured sober living homes in the city.
Public Input: Licensing staff will collect public input related to the proposed licensing program and draft ordinance during the month of February 2018. Staff will then make final adjustments to the program and ordinance as needed, prior to presenting staff’s final proposal to the City Council on March 21, 2018.
- Phone or Email: If you have comments, questions or any input related to the proposed licensing program and/or draft ordinance please submit them to the contact listed below.
- Public Meeting: A public meeting will be held to discuss the proposed program and draft ordinance.
- Date: February 22, 2018.
- Time: 4:00 p.m.
- Location: Phoenix City Hall: 200 W. Washington Street, Phoenix, AZ 85003.
- 1st Floor – Atrium in Assembly Rooms A & B
- Public Parking: Available in the City Hall Parking Garage at 305 W. Washington St.(southwest corner of Washington St. and 3rd Ave.).
Contact: If you have any questions about this notice or anything related to the proposed licensing program and draft ordinance, please contact City Clerk License Services Supervisor Denise Archibald at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 602-262-7003.